måndag 7 mars 2011

O.P.I







Bought nail polish at Kicks.
My first O.P.I experience! Since I'm pathologically indecisive it took me about 35 minutes to choose what color to buy. The shop assistant started to look at me funny so I settled with blood red. It always feels right. Went to Åhléns and bought O.P.I base+top coat and nail strengthener in one! Went back to Kicks and bought O.P.I Remover... Why going back and forth, you ask? I'm not really sure myself...
So be gone you lousy Dior "Plum Intention" and hello O.P.I "The thrill of Brazil"!


Köpte nagellack på Kicks.
Min första O.P.I-upplevelse!
Eftersom jag har en sjuklig beslutsångest stod jag i 35 minuter och valde färg. Affärsbiträdet började titta på skumt på mig så till slut beslutade jag mig för blodröd. Det känns alltid rätt. Sen gick jag till Åhléns och köpte O.P.I base+top coat och nagelförstärkare i ett! Gick tillbaka till Kicks igen och köpte O.P.I Remover... Varför fram och tillbaka undrar ni? Det kan jag inte svara på...
Så ta dig i ändan Dior "Plum Intention och välkommen O.P.I "The thrill of brazil"!

Then I found this
Sen hittade jag detta




The O.P.I Spring Collection. Texas colors like:
O.P.I Vårkollektionen. Texas-färger som:




"It's totally Fort Worth it"
"I vant to be A-lone Star" and
"Austin-tatious Turquoise"




"Don't mess with O.P.I"
"Houston we have a purple"
and "Do you think I'm Tex-y"

Funny! Since Timothy is half-Texan I HAVE to have one. My eyes are set on:
Kul! Eftersom Timothy är halv-Texan måste jag ju faktiskt ha en sån här färg. Jag har siktet inställt på:




Or




Springy colors!
Våriga färger!



2 kommentarer:

  1. I saw these too! LOVED them. Just bought a new color and like you it took me forevvvver to decide on one. Left the store with my hand painted different colors from trying them! haha OPI is the best!

    - Rai

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oooh! What color did you pick?

    SvaraRadera