söndag 27 februari 2011

Unreal

I guess the fact that I'm a mother hasn't really sunken in yet. It's weird; it's like I'm walking around waiting for it click! I'm expecting it to feel like when you suddenly understand a mathematic dilemma; "AHA!!! I have to multiply by ten before subtracting a hundred!!! (I haven't "studied" math ever in ten years...)
But I'm not getting any "AHA!!! I'm a mother!!!"; instead of feelings of eureka I get feelings of unreality! Sometimes it kiiinda hits me, but it just slips away. I don't understand at all, in any way, that I've actually have been pregnant. I just enjoy Timothy as much as I can cause when he's fourteen he will not let me kiss him as much as I do now!!!


Jag har verkligen inte fattat att jag är mamma! Det är så konstigt men det är som att jag går runt och väntar på att det ska klicka liksom. Jag förväntar mig nästan att det ska kännas som när man löst ett matte-tal; "Jahaaa jag måste, typ, gångra med tio innan jag tar bort hundra" (jag har inte "pluggat" matte någonsin på tio år...)
Men jag har inte fått nån eureka-känsla utan bara ordentliga overklighetskänslor.
Äh jag kan inte ens fatta att jag varit gravid. Jag bara njuter av Timothy så mycket jag kan för när han är fjorton kommer han inte låta mig pussa honom lika mycket som jag gör nu!!!










First picture












Love!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar